Sunday, December 12, 2010

11 weeks old!

Today Taylor is 11 weeks old! In some ways it feels like she has been around forever, and others that she just arrived yesterday! I can't believe she is almost 3 months old! She is really starting to get active these days! If you know Taylor, you know she is a mover and a shaker. ALL the time. This explains so much of my pregnancy...haha. Now, she is moving with purpose though. As of last week, she is seeing things and trying to reach and touch them! Her favorite is a butterfly on her carrier. She swats at it and makes it rattle. It is too funny watching her face in concentration! I can't wait until she is reaching things and just grabbing them in her little hands! At Taylor's last appointment (2 month) she weighed 11 lbs and 14 oz and was measuring 23 in long. At birth, she was 9.6 lbs, and 21 3/4 in. So, our little peanut has been doing some serious growing! She is such a happy baby and has the prettiest smile I've ever seen! (Although I may be partial :) ) It makes any day better watching her laugh and giggle at me! I try to capture some of these moments, but thus far have been quite unsuccessful. I will try to post what I do have though very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment